Start of Year
STARTING TIMES FOR 2020
Tuesday 4 February
- 8:50am: Yr 13 Peer Mentors to Hall for powhiri preparation
- 9:00am: Yr 9, new Yr 10-13 students and new staff powhiri in the Hall
- 9:30am: Yr 9 to Tutor class and new Yr 10-13 students to orientation programme, Yr 13 Peer Mentor training
- 1:00pm: New Yr 10-13 students dismissed
- 2:45pm: End of school day
Wednesday 5 February
- 8:50 - 9:15am: Yr 9 tutor time, Yr 10 Assembly (Red Gym), Year 11/12 Assembly (Hall)
- 9:30am: Yr 13 Assembly (Hall)
All assemblies dismissed to tutor time
- 10:00 - 10:30am: Tutor time for all levels
- 10:30 - 11:00am: Yr 9 House Assembly (Hall), all other year levels in tutor class
- 11:30 - 3:10pm: Normal school day
- 5:00 - 6:00pm: Meet HOD Music regarding itinerant music lessons
Year 11, 12 & 13 students with incomplete timetables or clashes must see their dean before going home.
Friday 7 February
- 8:50 - 3:10pm: Normal school day
Note: School Office opens Monday 20 January 2020
Click here for information regarding our Junior and Senior uniforms.
Click here for information regarding bus timetables.
SENIOR STUDENT COURSE CHANGES (YEARS 11, 12 & 13)
All senior students will receive a letter detailing their subject selections for 2020. Those with clashes or other compelling reasons for change can book an appointment with their dean.
Appointments can be made during the following times:
- 9:00am – 8:00pm Monday 27 January
- 9:00am – 4:00pm Tuesday 28 January
Book an appointment at www.schoolinterviews.co.nz Code: c6s5v.
Interviews will be held in the deans’ office.
Re-enrolment for existing international students and orientation for new international students will be held 9:00am – 3:00pm in the school library Monday 27 January and Tuesday 28 January.
Wednesday 29 February 10:30am – 3:00pm International Orientation Bus Trip.