Institute of sport (IOS)
The Nayland College Institute of Sport (IOS) aims to build successful, well-rounded people, not just successful athletes.
Being a part of the Institute of Sport gives you access to:
- Methods of improving own sporting performance
- NCEA academic pathway
- Specific mentoring for both sport and academic pathways
- Nayland College Institute of Sport training t-shirt, drink bottle and training bag
- Fully funded three day outdoor camp
- Team and individual coaches
- Local facilities, e.g. Nayland Pool, City Fitness
- School facilities e.g. fitness centre
- Event information
- Sport performance camp
How do I become part of the Institute of Sport?
- Tick the 'expression of interest' box on your enrolment form.
- Complete the athlete profile, permission and medical form here.
- Return all completed forms to email@example.com
Find out more about the Institute of Sport
Contact us now!