Institute of sport (IOS)
The Nayland College Institute of Sport (IOS) aims to build successful, well-rounded people, not just successful athletes. The programme involves goal setting, athlete and team development, principles and methods of training, skill development, event preparation, hydration and sports nutrition.
Being a part of the Institute of Sport gives you access to:
- Methods of improving own sporting performance
- Specific mentoring for both sport and academic pathways
- Nayland College Institute of Sport training t-shirt and drink bottle
- Subsidised two day high-performance camp
- Team and individual coaches
- Local facilities, e.g. Nayland Pool, City Fitness
- School facilities e.g. fitness centre, high-performance multi-sport turf & gymnasiums
- Event information
- Sport performance camp
How do I become part of the Institute of Sport?
- Tick the 'expression of interest' box on your enrolment form.
- Complete the athlete profile, permission and medical form here.
- Return all completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend the Year 8 IOS Testing Day on Friday 13 October, 9am-1pm at Nayland College gym
- Nayland College Institute of Sport flyer
Find out more about the Institute of Sport
Contact us now!