UNIFORM & DRESS CODE
Nayland College uniform is available through New Zealand Uniforms. To order uniform online please visit our ordering page. Please allow at least 3 days for delivery. It can be useful to contact NZ Uniforms to discuss the fit and sizing when ordering.
NZ Uniforms Permanent Shop Opening at Nayland College
From Tuesday 14th January, NZ Uniforms will be open for business from their new shop at Nayland College. Look for their signs and click here for a map to find their new shop.
Back to School Hours:
- Tuesday 14 January - Friday 17 January: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday 18 January: 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Monday 20 January - Friday 24 January: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday 25 January: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Monday 27 January - Saturday 1 February: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Monday 3 February: Closed
- Tuesday 4 February - Wednesday 5 February: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday 6 February: Closed
- Friday 7 February: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Saturday 8 February 10:00am - 1:00pm
Information regarding uniform returns, issues or general questions please contact NZ Uniforms directly:
P: 0800 698 643
YEAR 13 DRESS CODE
Our Year 13 students are allowed to wear mufti within our dress code requirements. Wearing appropriate dress is a learning opportunity for students. Managing self is a key competency that is highly valued by employers and tertiary institutions. When students leave the school environment they will find themselves having to make decisions about what is appropriate dress.
Download Information about our Year 13 Dress Code:
The Uniform Club works by allowing you to add payments to a Uniform Club card, which can then be redeemed for goods at any NZ Uniforms retail outlet or online. The Uniform Club helps you save for your child’s School Uniform throughout their school journey. Apply online here.
At Nayland College, our students are individuals who take responsibility for their actions. So, students who do not comply are given consequences including being sent home to change. However, we do appreciate your encouraging and reminding your teen of the expectations of what is appropriate to wear to school.