BACK TO SCHOOL STATIONERY LISTS
Click on the links below to access the lists of stationery recommendations for the various subjects offered at Nayland College.
- Year 9 Stationery List for 2020
- Year 10 Stationery List for 2020
- Year 11 Stationery List for 2020
- Year 12 Stationery List for 2020
- Year 13 Stationery List for 2020
Please note that the Y9 and 11 list include BYOD recommendations should you wish to purchase a device. Students will not be disadvantaged if they do not purchase a device.
Stationery providers listed here have our class stationery lists. OfficeMax offers reward credits for the school if you make purchases through them and are our preferred supplier. Nayland College redeems these rewards to purchase much needed educational supplies for our classrooms as well as stationery items for students in need.
Please remember to mention 'Nayland College' when making your purchase.
- OfficeMax MySchool: www.myschool.co.nz/naylandcoll
- PaperPlus: www.paperplus.co.nz/
- Warehouse Stationery: www.warehousestationery.co.nz/
Please note however, there is no obligation to purchase stationery through these specified suppliers. Also, some families prefer to wait until students have met with their teachers on the first day before purchasing stationery.
WINZ Quotes: Please contact your local retail store.
OfficeMax Nelson have advised us of the following extended opening hours for Back to School shoppers:
- Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 January 9-4pm
- Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 January 9-4pm
- Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 February 9-4pm
- Monday 3 February 9-4pm
Visit their local retail store on the Cnr Rutherford Street & Selwyn Place or phone 0800 724 440.
Buy now Pay later is available online only at myschool.co.nz/naylandcoll - buy online now and you will only be charged when your goods are delivered. You choose when and where.