Nayland College is proud to launch our new school app, based on the SchoolBridge platform.
We are currently ‘soft launching’ the app, however, over the coming year more features will become available making it a one-stop-shop for parents, students and staff.
You can download now from the Apple App Store or Google Play. You can also access the SchoolBridge platform online using any browser.
- Easy sign on using your Student/Parent portal username and password
- Easy link direct to all KAMAR portal features
- Full calendar integration
- Instant notifications
- Absence reporting
- Attendance statistics
- Direct link to online results and reports
- Newsletters and notices
- Link to our Sporty website
- Update details
- Invoicing information
- Students also have access to a new digital ID card for discounted goods and services.
- Schoolpoint: Course selection, pathways and careers
- Student rewards system
- Electronic permission slips and payments
- And more!
We look forward to launching more features in the coming weeks and months.
Please note that support for the School Loop app will be finishing at the end of Term 2.
By Daniel Wilson
- App flyer PDF, 515.9 KB