A reminder about level 2 advice for students as they return to school at 8:50am tomorrow. Bring a water bottle!
- If you have been issued a school device this needs to be returned to the library on Thursday or Friday at the latest.
- Water fountains can only be used to fill water bottles.
- Students will be encouraged to sanitise or wash hands upon entering a classroom and will be required to before using school equipment.
- Students should not touch or breathe on others.
- Students will not be able to leave the school grounds during the day unless they are sick or have a pre-scheduled appointment. This includes Year 13 students and students that usually have a lunch pass.
- If year 13 students have a non-contact free they are able to go straight to tutor group. If they have a non-contact period 4 (Friday excluded) they must remain on site.
- The library and kuaka café are spaces students can use to study.
- Senior students are encouraged to stay for period 4 on a Friday.
- Assemblies will not run under level 2.
- Wearing of face masks is recommended at school under level 2. Students and staff are encouraged to wear these, however, it is not compulsory.
- All visitors to the school must sign in and provide a current address and phone number.
See you all tomorrow!
By Daniel Wilson