NZ Uniforms are looking for two sales and customer service stars to work for NZ Uniforms from our soon to open Nayland College campus shop as Uniform Sales Consultants.
We need enthusiastic and passionate retail and customer service specialists who can provide a top level service to the Nayland College community.
You will need to be a self-starter, reliable, hardworking and trustworthy and with the ability to think outside the square. We need you to be the type of person who prides themselves on creating a real experience for each & every customer! You will also need to be confident using a variety of computer software packages.
- Creating an enjoyable “experience” for every student and their family that enters the store, emails or phones
- Maintaining a strong relationship with Nayland College management and staff
- Confident use of our CRM & POS software to complete sales
- Meeting targets and KPIs
- Inventory Management
Store hours (to be shared between staff):
- Monday, Wednesday 8:00am till 9:30am
- Tuesday, Thursday 2:30pm till 4:30pm
- Saturday 10:00am till 1:00pm
Additional hours are required over January and February due to back to school intake.
Please send cover letter and CV to Tracy Biddle.
Regional Retail Manager
Waikato / Bay of Plenty / Canterbury
By NZ Uniforms