25 Nov Student Led Conferences
Dear Parents and Caregivers,
You are invited, along with your child, to attend a student-led conference with your child’s form teacher at Nayland College on Friday 28 November 2014.
The purpose of these conferences is to:
1. Assess progress in 2014.
2. Evaluate goals set in 2013 for Year 10 students.
3. Set learning and achievement goals for 2015.
4. Consider future career pathways and what might be needed to get there.
5. Agree on next steps.
Student-led Conference info for parents
To make an appointment either:
1) use this link to access the online booking system and enter the code CFSVY (see attached Online Booking Instructions), or
2) phone the College office (03 5479769) and ask our receptionist to make the booking for you. Appointments are 20 minutes in duration. If this day does not suit please contact your child’s form teacher to set up an alternative appointment. This is an important process that will help us to meet the needs and aspirations of your child in 2015. I urge you to make it a priority. NB: Students are only expected to be at school for their appointment. Normal classes will not be running on this day.