18 Jan Nayland College student bus services
The bus services have all now been confirmed for 2019.
Last week we were informed by Suburban Bus Company Ltd. (SBL) that they were no longer able to provide a commercial school bus service from Nelson Central to Nayland College via Bishopdale. Thankfully, Bromells Coach Lines have agreed to pick up this service vacated by SBL. The SBL Waimea bus route via Richmond is unaffected by this change.
Information that students and parents will need to be aware of in advance of the school year:
- Run times (at least initially) will remain the same
- The Nelson Central pick up location will now be the i-Site Information Centre
- Tickets must be purchased from the Nayland College Business Centre (minimum purchase is a 10 ride card)
- Tickets for the SBL Waimea route are now also available at the Nayland College Business Centre
Information regarding the above, the new Bromells service between Hira – Atawhai – Nelson Central – Nayland College, and ticket prices are available on the attached document or from our website at https://nayland.school.nz/information/bus-timetable/.
By Nayland College
- Bus Timetable 2019.2 PDF, 160.4 KB