02 Nov Nayland College Board of Trustees Mid-Term Election 2017: Use your skills for your school
The trustee mid-term elections involve everyone from our community – iwi, Pasifika, parents, whānau and families.
Nayland College Board of Trustees has two positions available for parent trustees in the up and coming mid-term elections. These positions are a three year term.
Please take a few minutes to read through the attached PDF information. This explains:
What a school Board of Trustees is
What trustees do
What skills trustees need
Who can become a trustee
How a board is elected
What help school trustees get
We need boards of trustees to lead great schools.
Do you have the skills and drive to step forward and be counted?
- Nominations called for by 3 November 2017
- Supplementary roll closes at noon on 15 November 2017
- Nominations close at noon on 17 November 2017
- If an election is required voting papers will be sent by 22 November 2017
- ELECTION DAY: Voting closes at noon on 1 December 2017
- Results will be declared on 7 December 2017
If you are considering standing for these positions and would like more information please contact Cristy Monds at email@example.com.
The following website has valuable information on the role of a parent trustee.
By Cristy Monds – Returning Officer