The Nayland College Business programme walks the walk to find and nurture the next generation of entrepreneurs.
The programme takes a comprehensive look from the accounting, business and economics perspectives at how decisions impact on businesses, society, individuals and the New Zealand economy.
The tempting variety of exciting and challenging subjects offered from year 9 -13 allows success for students from a wide range of academic abilities.
Enthusiastic, dedicated and nationally recognised staff mentor students keen to continue in the Business field.
Nayland’s Business programme offers the full range of specialist subjects taught by specialist teachers with advanced qualifications and experience.
Nayland Business students have enjoyed success in national accounting, economics and business competitions at junior and senior level.
– Top and top 10 placings in national Young Enterprise exam
– Scholarship successes in NZQA exams
– Scholarships and awards from Universities
– Top of the South Young Enterprise Scholarship
– Practical applications in the junior school
For more information contact Rob Ikink (firstname.lastname@example.org)